fuzzrules

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    fuzzrules
    Participant

If you like hardcore check out Turnstile. Amazing energetic band from US eastcoast. On my turntable nonstop the last couple of days, Bad Brains vibes all over.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/turnstile-glow-on/

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39201
      fuzzrules
      Participant

Earthless and Motorpsycho together!! I must be dreaming 🤘

in reply to: Mantrick Muffin Stomp & other mysterious MP songs #39066
        fuzzrules
        Participant

Yeah Supernaut, that's it! Curiously Evernine and Rad Freq are also on Trust Us, one of their most acclaimed albums. BTW thanks to Mister Conclusion for the reminder of the database, helpful!

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38477
          fuzzrules
          Participant

Praise, there he is again.

Telling us what to do, how to act.

You should.

This is unacceptable.

You are.

And rightfully so. We need a messiah. To direct us, show us the rules, remind us of what we are. Of what the great philosophers said. And wise politicians such as Thierry Baudet or The Donald. Our messiah is patient with us. But when we do not show enough progress, or our behaviour becomes unacceptable he will not hesitate to slam us against the wall. With dry facts. Not because he likes to do so, but because it will help us, teach us a valuable lesson. Therefore we must cherish his muscles and admire his dick the size of a working class Trabant stationwagen. We should be thankful to have such a person among us and show him the respect he deserves. The more, because unlike many of us he has a well-earned day job and lovingly devotes his spare time engaging with his community. We are blessed that he is able to still grant us some time to share his insights. He is not the troll, so no need not to respond to his posts. It is ourselves who may well be the trolls. The fact that he continues to guide us regardless, despite so many of us clearly asking him not to, only shows his true leadership. With the greater goal in mind, fearlessly going against the flow, as in real counter culture rock and roll. Let’s celebrate. All hail the messiah.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38321
            fuzzrules
            Participant

Punj, here is a dialogue you might find interesting. As objective as possible, no emotions, no politics. It’s from Belgium (translation needed):

http://www.gezondheidenwetenschap.be/in-de-kijker/factcheck-beweringen-artsen-voor-vrijheid

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38279
              fuzzrules
              Participant

Supernaut, I think vaccination shouldn’t be forced upon people, not directly, not indirectly.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38275
                fuzzrules
                Participant

Case anything but closed; there is zero information about long term effects of the vaccine.

in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36923
                  fuzzrules
                  Participant

Wonderful. That explains why I will be celebrating my 130th birthday this year. So far when people where asking, my answer would be routine: wine & cigars, but one is never too old to learn.

in reply to: Motorpsycho and Rush #33762
                    fuzzrules
                    Participant

One of the things I really like about this forum is that people tend to listen and share ideas. Generally with respect for each others opinion. Concerning Ayn Rand, here’s a quote from the wiki-page dedicated to her:

"I am not primarily an advocate of capitalism, but of egoism; and I am not primarily an advocate of egoism, but of reason. If one recognizes the supremacy of reason and applies it consistently, all the rest follows."

I wonder how she would look at the world in its current state, had she still lived.

in reply to: Motorpsycho line-ups History #36608
                      fuzzrules
                      Participant

Yes Tos tours with MP. Not always but many times in recent years.

in reply to: Motorpsycho line-ups History #36605
                        fuzzrules
                        Participant

TOS Nieuwenhuizen = tube amp guru from Amsterdam NL. Sweet & gentle man. One of a kind. Plays with Sunn O))) & has been friends with MP for ages. Is their guitar & amp tech and plays along now and then (see above).

in reply to: 2019-05-19 Tivoli Utrecht #35566
                          fuzzrules
                          Participant
                            in reply to: 2019-05-19 Tivoli Utrecht #35551
                            fuzzrules
                            Participant

Great, intense show indeed! Somewhere halfway Hogwash they played a snippet of War Pigs (Sabbath) I believe

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2019 #34026
                              fuzzrules
                              Participant

Anyone noticed that one of MP's big heroes Sun Ra will be playing Tivoli in Utrecht at the exact same time but a different room, this coming Sunday? They are celebrating their band leader Marshall Allen's 95th (!) birthday with this tour. Imagine if they could jam somehow….In any case wouldn't be surprised if MP calls in sick to secretly attend their concert :)

in reply to: MP – Alkmaar NL, Victorie April 18 #32425
                                fuzzrules
                                Participant

I think that Spin contained a part of Eagle’s Son, released as b-side of the Visitant single

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994