Johnny_Heartfield

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 528 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Toursingle ’23 Rockbottom #42522
    Johnny_Heartfield
    Participant

Rock Bottom / Silver Dollar Forger on ebay for a reasonable price:
      https://www.ebay.de/itm/235340537750

Just received mine today – red pressing, no quality problems, good sound, though a little on the bassy side

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2024 #42437
      Johnny_Heartfield
      Participant

Molde Bandinfo: “Have Spacesuit, Will Travel” Duo Incarnation ;-)

in reply to: New Music #42429
        Johnny_Heartfield
        Participant

Funny Spidergawd Clip. But they sound like everybody else these days – mainstream stuff. Nothing to dwell on acoustically…

in reply to: Motorpsychodelicclips #42382
          Johnny_Heartfield
          Participant

Finally could watch the Dutch/Belgian concerts in a relaxed mood and realized once again, what a great band MP can be these days. Some things escape your attention when you’re standing in the noise maelstrom front of stage. Those clips give the MP experience really another dimension.

in reply to: Motorpsychodelicclips #42368
            Johnny_Heartfield
            Participant

@ Bernie: It may feel like work now, but you might take a well deserved rest till next year then ;-). Just don’t stop!

in reply to: Motortrades #42358
              Johnny_Heartfield
              Participant

Im in the OTHER community as well now – thanks for the invite, Thor!

in reply to: Motortrades #42354
                Johnny_Heartfield
                Participant

@ ThorEgil: Just as I thought – my Motortrades account has been deactivated by administrator some time ago. So I need a new one. Could you repeat your invite at christof.koehler[at]web.de (my other e-mail)?

Cheers!

in reply to: Motortrades #42351
                  Johnny_Heartfield
                  Participant

@ThorEgil: Fuck – just deleted the spams without closer look, but I’m quite sure there was nothing from you in spam these last days. But probably it’s the same as with sonic99.
                    Used to have a motortrades account a few years ago, but thought it was long deleted. Will look myself – but forgot how to reach motortrades. address?

Cheers,
                    Johnny

in reply to: Motortrades #42334
                    Johnny_Heartfield
                    Participant

@ThorEgil: Still got a Motortrades invite left? Got to get that Zürich show…

cheers,

Johnny

in reply to: Motortrades #42325
                      Johnny_Heartfield
                      Participant

As it has been done the other way round a few times it would only be fair somebody posted the Motortrades only shows (Zürich etc.) on Dime as well…

in reply to: Motortrades #42320
                        Johnny_Heartfield
                        Participant

I find that “two camps” policy between DIME and Motortrades still quite annoying. This for me was the original reason for the “archive” idea.

in reply to: Motortrades #42319
                          Johnny_Heartfield
                          Participant

christof.koehler[at]gmx.de

Cheers, Thor!

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #42318
                            Johnny_Heartfield
                            Participant

Got Vol 1 & 2 (CD version) weeks ago. Including the obligatory tax surprise – fuck, for what reason is Norway part of EFTA (European Free Trade Association)?

in reply to: Motorpsychodelicclips #42283
                              Johnny_Heartfield
                              Participant

Thanks Bernie. Don’t worry about the sound – probably a mess for your ears, but still quite acceptable. Would be a shame to leave that stuff in the bin!

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42282
                                Johnny_Heartfield
                                Participant

We Psychonauts must be the happiest people in the world. Just listened to Bernie’s latest uploads on motorpsychodelicclips. That alone – what an outstanding high quality live video archive. Which band offers that for free? And almost two thirds of the recent tour on DIME – for years!

Though I’m having problems seeding stuff on DIME for propably a year now (due to WINDOWS/Avira firewall and security upgrades beyond my unterstanding – but I’ll fix that some day) my ratio is such that I don’t have to bother for the next few MP tours at all. And how’s that? I don’t leave my PC on 24hrs a day, and I stopped downloading/seeding stuff just for ratio years ago. Download the torrents while they’re fresh – and you’ll share more than enough at the same time. (Propably not in the first 5 minutes after they appear – that leads to heavy congestion. But then DIME’s your friend.

If Motorpsycho don’t care for Archive or other database uploads, so be it. We should coun’t ourselfes lucky anyway. So please no more complaining!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 528 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994