Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Be
    Participant

How I understand this, it must stay in mp3 format then.

Btw by analyzing the files it would be possible to tell that they a lossy and people have done that on dime.

Vortex, I would say put them on the motortrades tracker as 256k mp3s and everybody is happy. Personally I want to hear your recording the way it is!

in reply to: January new album!!! #14692
      Be
      Participant

Here I uploaded a live version of Close Your Eyes on Megaupload. It’s from Cortemaggiore, 15.11.2002

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJMVD9KW

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14294
        Be
        Participant

I think it’s the weakest song on the record.

in reply to: January new album!!! #14686
          Be
          Participant

Oh no! A trumpet! Jaga jazzist! The darkest hippie memories of the low point of mps career come back to my mind. Bizarre festival gig in 2000 something being the worst gig I have ever seen them play!

I hope it’s something different!

in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14053
            Be
            Participant

I still can’t believe they did not play in bremen between Berlin and Hamburg!

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14194
              Be
              Participant

@dinopsycho

“Converting mp3s back to wav and then to flac does not make them lossless again!”

I think a Torrent in this way will always get bannend.

For me 256k-MP3 would be perfectly ok and we could discuss if it should be hosted at motortrades, but Dime is absolutely strict about their rules.

And let’s not start a lossless-lossy discussion here, because that is not the point.

in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14044
                Be
                Participant

@surftex: Good news! Thanks for recording the show!

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14290
                  Be
                  Participant

Thanks,

but I’ll keep the first entry updated, makes it easier to follow the stats!

in reply to: Berlin 01.11.2009 #14278
                    Be
                    Participant

In Hamburg during Year Zero I thought that snah has come a very long way since the earlier years. I don’t think he could have sung that song 10 years ago.

Btw. Why does he sing lead on ocean in her eye? I really like bent’s singing a lot more, usually.

in reply to: Favourite album poll (again) #14020
                      Be
                      Participant

1 – Timothy’s Monster

2 – AADP

3 – Trust Us

4 – Blissard

5 – LLM

6 – COTF

7 – Demonbox

8 – LTEC

9 – BHBHC

10 – Ptime

11 – IALC (Actually I don’t like that one at all!)

in reply to: Bielefeld, 4.11.09 #14126
                        Be
                        Participant

Hmm, should have gone to Bielefeld as well!

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14288
                          Be
                          Participant

Yeah, technically you are right, but they have recorded that song on a record, so I counted in in there!

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14286
                            Be
                            Participant

Updated

in reply to: Hamburg Nov. 3, 2009 #14160
                              Be
                              Participant

Good show indeed! Nice audience, apart from the prick behind be who talked on his mobile phone during Sungravy! What a f***er!

Some things bugged me though. Alex describes very well how they deconstruct the songs nowadays and I don’t know if I really like that. Yesterday Snah’s noodeling sometimes was a bit too much for me – and usually I like guitar noodeling. Taking all the drive out of Songs like Hogwash and Diana (which started really groovey and hot. Really god!) doesn’t please me. If they do it on 1 or 2 Songs ok, but yesterday it was just a bit too much for me.

Second thing: Kenneth is really an animal and I like his playing a lot on most of the songs, but for example during Kill Some Day, he plays loads and loads of fills and stuff that just doesn’t belong there. I think sometimes less is more.

(Anybody remember the old Amadeus movie by Milos Forman, where Mozart asks the Kaizer if he liked his opera and the Kaizer answers something like “Well yes, but I think there are too many notes!”)

Oh and I think Kill Devil Hills should get a rest – it’s becoming the new Go To California for me!

That’s all whining on a very high level, I know

in reply to: New T-Shirt on 20th years tour #13894
                                Be
                                Participant

I must say all the Shirts did not appeal to me very much at yesterday’s gig. I liked the Hoodies!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994