Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 214 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 1998 audience recordings – suggestions? #32170
    Be
    Participant

There are actually some recordings from 1997, I discovered. I have:

Genova, Roma, Deventer, Offenbach, Berlin and Trondheim.

They all have killer setlists. Roma has K9, Vortex Surfer and the Golden Core in one gig. For me that would be the ultimate experience!

Is there more?

in reply to: 1998 audience recordings – suggestions? #32161
      Be
      Participant

Here are Hannover, Berlin and Stavanger from 1998:

https://mega.nz/#!UwVSSCLC!6JGO9RxbMmchLQ_3VO9Xizso4eHsCT887ax52SVxvyc

in reply to: 1998 audience recordings – suggestions? #32157
        Be
        Participant

I will remove the link in a while.

in reply to: 1998 audience recordings – suggestions? #32156
          Be
          Participant
            in reply to: The end of the neverending Neverland discussion #32174
            Be
            Participant

No, it's awful!

Discussion continues…

in reply to: 1998 audience recordings – suggestions? #32154
              Be
              Participant

If you don't mind that I only have lossy mp3-Files (Although in high bitrate. I don't care about losless formats and convert everything to mp3 or ogg as I don't hear any difference, but usually tapers don't want the files to be spread in inferior formats.), I could upload the Tour Compilation and the Reutlingen gig somewhere (Yousendit or Mega etc).

(I also have Hannover and Berlin (which is missing the files officially releasd on RW I).)

in reply to: 1998 audience recordings – suggestions? #32151
                Be
                Participant

There used to be a 1998 Tour Compilation which is huge! I have it on my pc, but not the original torrent.

in reply to: Trondheim 09.12.17 anyone? #31717
                  Be
                  Participant

You should open the support group "Neverland lovers anonymous", where you have to stand up and say "Hi! My name is Peter and I have Neverland sickness. I haven't listened to Neverland for two days!"

Then everybody applaudes! :D

in reply to: 2017-11-08 Köln, Bürgerhaus Stollwerck #31212
                    Be
                    Participant

Any recording?

in reply to: 2017-11-08 Köln, Bürgerhaus Stollwerck #31203
                      Be
                      Participant

Over 3h? 8O

PPP! Tour Premiere?

in reply to: 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda #31539
                        Be
                        Participant
                          Quote:
                          Magic & Promise are super powerpoprock songs which stand with the best of them. Damn, they're better than Starmelt or Wearing Yr Smell

I consider that blasphemy and I'll meet you Sunday morning at the old oak tree outside the village. You choose the weapons!

in reply to: 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda #31533
                          Be
                          Participant

This discussion should have it's own thread. In the end we'll all hate each other, because of the terrible musical taste everybody else has! :lol:

For me Timothy's Monster shines out like stream of gold when all around is dark! (Monty Python would say, it's just like bat's piss)

Then there are the other albums up to Trust Us and many Es. Nothing after compares in any way for me.

LLM, HBM and The Tower are very good albums also.

I really dig some songs off of LTEC and Ptime, like other fool, stained glass, for free and especially Painting the night unreal (they played killer live versions of that song).

The rest of the Kenneth era. I don't even know which song is of which record. Also I witnessed some of the most boring gigs during the tours connected to these records, like Hamburg 2015, where the gig was mostly one heavy long song, until they finally played Vortex surfer. Hell 1 to 7 in a row, is just that: Hell!

Oh and then there is the vault of musical rubbish that should have never seen the light of day: IALC and the unicorn. Unicorn gig was one of the few concerts in my life I left early, because I repeatedly fell asleep. Absolutely dreadful.

What I really love is their reinvention of old tunes, e.g. Wishing well ist not that remarkable on the original Ep, but that Intrepid skronk version! Man! Amazing!

Also the recent live versions of Come on in.

A live song, that I really miss is Close Your Eyes from the Bard era. Oh and She used to be a twin.

in reply to: 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda #31531
                            Be
                            Participant
                              Quote:
                              I love Neverland and the whole "It's a love cult". I think it's a very underrated album

He said Jehova!

in reply to: 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda #31523
                              Be
                              Participant

I doubt we'll find someone who loves Neverland. 8)

Worst song in the MP Catalog!

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31064
                                Be
                                Participant

That would be a donkey, a dog, a cat and a rooster. I don't see a connection.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994