robotlove

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Gebhardt interview from 2010 #23206

I would definitely go for some sliced whale and all of that business.

Hvalbiff, det er mat det! – Hans Bauge

in reply to: nice mp name #23254

Long time no read.

I say go for Mr. Victim.

Decided yet?

in reply to: Motorpsycho / Supersilent Shirts #16857

I bought one on the tour, it does not have anything on the back. A cool limited shirt, and it`s not too flashy. My guess is that there is no alterations on the ones on runegrammofon.

in reply to: Motorpsycho and Supersilent tour #12093

So the first show is over. It went on for about two hours. After a while the drift into The Bomb-proof Roll And Beyond with some singing, but mostly hanging on to the bass riff and playing loosely with the tune. Not much more pure MP that I could hear after that, with some parts groovy, and other parts more noisy, and very experimental.

They do have merch for sale, like the vintage mp-shirt in blue, green or red – newly remade, and a mp-supersilent limited edition shirt. It is black, with some printing on in another dark color. Also the black mp-shirt with a round blue printing with motorpsycho written in the middle. A bunch of vinyl and some cds, and as far as I could see, the whole supersilent catalouge. 250NOK for the shirts.

in reply to: MP & Supersilent articles #16717
    in reply to: MP & Supersilent articles #16704

Gonna take pics of any merch.. Seems I`ll be going alone, anyone going to Drammen who wants to hook up before the gig?

in reply to: MP & Supersilent articles #16703
    in reply to: MP & Supersilent articles #16697

The opening in Drammen is going to be wicked. Anybody know if merchandise is being sold? Probably not since it`s Rikskonsertene.

Boys – bring some t-shirts for me, pretty please with sugar on top .)

in reply to: It has begun! #16376

Not many bands would be this kind to their followers.

But we are the psychonauts!

Any other groups who have done the same thing?

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16341

Really?

Hvor mye jobber jeg?

Det varierer hvor mye man jobber i forhold til de forskjellige jobbene. Som hovedregel kan man si at man jobber en dag mot en dag fri adgang til festivalen, men man må jobbe seg opp til et fullt festivalpass. Det betyr at hvis du jobber før festivalen, må du jobbe fire dager for å opparbeide deg et fullt festivalpass. Hvis du jobber under festivalen, må du jobbe to av dagene for å få fri de to andre. Man jobber altså ca. halve festivalen, mens man kan ta seg helt fri til å nyte musikken og konsertene resten av tiden. Vi er selvsagt takknemlige til dem som ønsker å bidra mer enn dette.

So this does not apply to rigging? Do you apply for only one of them, before or after? Sounds too good to be true, what is the catch?

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO & SUPERSILENT Tour – March 2010 Norway #15786

Good stuff “fillmore”

I really do hope that they put an emphasis on mp in the Drammen-gig. The stuff I`ve heard that they have done before together really did not do it for me.

in reply to: Spotify invites #13779

Hello.

I would really like one if it is possible. Thanks in advance .)

perolavstenshorne@yahoo.com

in reply to: January new album!!! #14667

Looking forward to it, first COTF, and now a new album soon. Maybe it is going to be space opera-ish, or perhaps old school heavy metal, considering the title “Heavy Metal Fruits” might be “borrowed” (as they like to do from time to time) from Blue Öyster Cult, I think. Who cares, they are still evolving, we owe our deepest bows and hearty salutations to them, whatever they choose to deliver us mortals. Anyways, I really thing Bent and Snah have really taken Kapstad up from under their wings now, letting him play his part, and letting him melt together with them. I think they are pretty influenced by him by now.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14365

They are playing in Norway too, right?

in reply to: Rockefeller 14/10/09 #13835

God damn, sounds like an awesome evening, I could not afford it, and Im only an hour away. Remember, the guys decide the tunes just before they go out on stage, by choosing what they feel up to, and what they think is going to work. That`s some of the mp-magic right there..

– whole lotta economic grievances –

-RL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994