Vortex155

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 165 total)
  • Author

I was in doubt to take my zoom H2 to the gig and at the last minute I decided not to do.

Maybe the AB concert another try but it’ll be a whole other gig then the one @effenaar.

Besides there was a lot of background noise, I had my ear plugs in and could other people hear shout at each other trough the music, the recording would have been useless I guess.

Also there was a lot of movement in the area where I landed, where do all those people go during a concert? It felt like a market place sometimes.

Security was also ’round @ effenaar to pick up tapers and pot smokers, so glad I didn”t take my precious zoom in the end.

in reply to: MOUNTAIN #17046

Highlights starhammer,GT,Un chien…., cornucopia, X3, Snah went in trance on this ones

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17054

Could you believe that MP played Un Chien…and people were getting drinks, came back and during the quiet parts started talking.

There was some magic yesterday evening but some people couldn’t feel it, I’m pretty sure the band also heard the audience talk, but I hope not.

Concert time 2H30 with two encores.

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17053

This also was interesting Snah sampled his guitar unto his keyboard and jammed away

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4ll0fpeY-I8/S_m31dGzuZI/AAAAAAAAAu4/hn38j_U1Vl8/S640/P1070229.JPG[/img]

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17052

Yeah great gig, the setting was cozy, they really invented themselves. They played some classic Motorpsycho tunes I didn’t hear for a long long time. But also glad I didn’t record this venue, first it would take away the magic of last evening, second the talking noise during the quiet parts would have destroyed it all. Snah played himself in trance and together with him the half of the audience, the rest was getting drinks from the bar and should have stayed outside @ the excellent effenaar “terras”

It was my first concert @ effenaar, must remember not to stand on the right in front of the stage when I ever go back to that place.

some pix of the Motorpsycho living room

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4ll0fpeY-I8/S_m3mgCyTiI/AAAAAAAAAtk/ExXuADF2M4Y/S640/P1070173.JPG[/img]

[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_4ll0fpeY-I8/S_m3n10Q5QI/AAAAAAAAAts/ihzxYocDjDA/S640/P1070179.JPG[/img]

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14499

btw can’t you guys come over to Antwerp for the Belgian part of the road trip?

beg modus is on :mrgreen:

in reply to: fanart #16241

would be a great cover for a next album

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14498

Decided to go to the effenaar gig instead of the Brussel concert. AB-concerts is scrapping a lot of concerts this year due to financial problems.

The Motorpsycho concert didn’t appear on @ the official may/june announcement so I decided to go to the lovely place of Eindhoven.

13th time they appear overthere I’ve noticed…Lucky Number 13 what’s in a name :mrgreen:

in reply to: fanart #16238

I made my own t-shirts

don’t know if that is to be categorized under fan art?

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_qLcTFpyQI1Y/SzuhQUSfupI/AAAAAAAAFiw/I2ONhbki1NI/PC030003.JPG[/img]

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_qLcTFpyQI1Y/SzuhTyOcLII/AAAAAAAAFi0/KyJ69nnEC2k/PC030004.JPG[/img]

in reply to: Heavy Metal Fruit lyrics #16039

This forum part is more for annoraks.

isn’t the bomb proof roll, the action the pilot took when the first 2 atomic bombs were dropped?

1st by Enola Gay and the 2nd by a bomber named full house.

The X-series also where launched from the same type of bomber B29, superfortress.

Just a guess

Going to put these writing on my iPod, so when the songs plays I can read this lines

in reply to: January new album!!! #15064

Bought it a few days ago…listened to it over and over…it gets better each time it plays.

This is their finest moment….how do they do it I always wonder :MPD:

in reply to: Snah about music, drugs and personal haircuts #16198

Thanks for posting this lines Gomash. Met Snah last year he’s really a nice guy. No rock status things but he’s probally the greatest guitar hero of the world…Hope he can find energy to go on and finds the ballance with the things that are happening in his life at this moment.

in reply to: Number 1 on norwegian “Billboard”. #16222

LOL when I meet the occiasional Norweigian(s) abroad, I somehow always ask of they know their 2nd biggest export product besides laks (salmon) somehow they don’t seem to know.

But it’s nice they immediately hit the top of the Local Billboard…it’s one astonishing album after 20years of making music Motorpsycho hit warpspeed with their latest masterpiece, thanks guys.

I

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14468

Hello everybody, still no mention ’bout the AB-concert the end of MAY @ the AB-concerts webpageZ.

Is this venue indeed sheduled in the May-tour?

List of concerts @ The AB-Brussels May2010….but no mention ’bout Motorpsycho concert????

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 165 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994