Rattlesnake

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Un.Chien: I can’t download the file. Did you remove it, or is it something wrong with the server or something? I’ve tried several times both yesterday and today. Can you upload it again or something? Really want to have it!

in reply to: Bergen gig? #16839

Oh my! This has to be one of their best setlists ever. Jealous! To see Gullible’s Travails live must’ve been a long constant orgasm. Gaah. Please put up a bootleg on Dime if anyone got one, want to hear this.

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16491

Be: Øyafestivalen usually records the biggest concerts themselves, just like the Motorpsycho concert in 2006. So I guess it’s a huge possibility that we will get a great video with sound out of this. If you’re lucky they may stream the concert too.

in reply to: MyspaceMotorpsycho #16411

Agree. At least the Motorpsycho discography should be updated.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14506

Hurray! Let the Norwegian gigs come upon us.

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16346

The first status update on the album voting is published. After one week, the top 5 look like this (alphabetical order):

Angels and Daemons at Play (1997)

Blissard (1996)

Demon Box (1993)

Timothy’s Monster (1994)

Trust Us (1998)

Looks like the 90’s recordings is the most popular, as expected. Each one of these albums performed live would be super epic! Can’t wait for this gig!

in reply to: Snah about music, drugs and personal haircuts #16199

Anyone who read the long article about Snah in the Trondheim newspaper Adressa yesterday? It was a really great interview, where he told about music, his break up with his wife (1 year ago) and so on. One of the things he said is that he get an enormous creativity and concentration when his feelings are “unstable”, like now. He also told that his music composing/writing is really great by the moment, and that he has not felt that way since the making of Angels And Daemons At Play. So I’ll guess we will hear many great tunes from Snah in the future!

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16345

robotlove: To get a free Øya festival pass, you must work three days. I guess it’s like you wrote, that you get one free day for each day you work. This will be great! :D

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16342

Hm, I’m quite sure that it is possible to get a free pass just for the rigging. But it might be that my friend worked a couple of days before the festival. He got the free pass anyway. For me it doesn’t matter if I have to work a couple of days before the festival, as long as I get to see the Motorpsycho gig. I will be able to see many of the other concerts at the Roskilde festival. At the Pstereo Festival (2 days) in Trondheim, I just worked for one day and got the whole festival for free. I did the down rig after the festival, but it seems fair that you have to work a little more at the Øya festival, since this festival is bigger then Pstereo. I can try to check this out in the weekend, when I will meet him.

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16340

Andreas the Totenoid: Yes! You usually work before or after the festival, not both. Then you can watch all the bands you would like to see, and take some beers too :wink: I have a friend who has done this on Øya for some years, and I did the same on the Pstereo festival in Trondheim. It’s a really great deal, from my point of view.

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16337

@Andreas the Totenoid: That’s why I wrote that I only wanted to rig up or down, before or after, the festival :wink:

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16328

Now I have applied to be a volunteer worker at the Øya festival. Hoping for a positive answer. I just can’t miss this!

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16324

Amazing!

I voted:

1. AADAP

2. TU

3. HMF

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16289

Totally agree with Fillmore! An own event would’ve been amazing! It would’ve been the event of the year/decade!

I’ve also bought a ticket to Roskilde festival and is not keen on paying for another one, even though I usually consider Øya to be Norway’s best festival, artistically.

in reply to: fanart #16232

Oao, love it! Very psychedelic and “Norwegian”-ish.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994