stereosofa

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 16.5.2019 Markthalle Hamburg #35484
    stereosofa
    Participant
      Quote:
      chill out to… Kebnekajse

that's also what I thought I was hearing.

in reply to: 2018-11-11 Forum, Bielefeld #33648
      stereosofa
      Participant

there's an annual concert series of contemporary classical music under that title in Hamburg Lux aeterna – Ein Musikfest für die Seele

in reply to: 2018-11-11 Forum, Bielefeld #33638
        stereosofa
        Participant
          Quote:
          Year 0

Manmower -> Internet Explorer -> Manmower

Dream Home

Triggerman

Starhamster

STG

Ship of Füüls

Feel

Pacific Sonata

The Cuckoo

Take the Pain Away (new song, will correct it)

Tower

Fools Gold

20:34 – 23:02 main set

23:04 – 23:13 encore

159 minutes

What a blast

Pure love

Sound was mixed really good even if way too loud (imo). All instruments and vocals were clearly differentiated from each other. Very nice.

S.T.G. with three guitar necks raised was only one highlight besides several others.

Great evening.

:STG:

in reply to: A Boxful of Demons #31964
          stereosofa
          Participant

It's unfuckingbelievable expensive. The simple 2CD / BluRay variant should cost over 80, – €, vinyl editions over 140,-€. I see resentment rising in me, disappointment, pain. As much as I would like that, I'm out of it. 😠😢

STOP THAT LIMITED-SUPER-DELUXE-MADNESS!

I hope for a very simple, affordable edition for underprivileged Psychonauts.

in reply to: A Boxful of Demons #31952
            stereosofa
            Participant

All great news. But as long as there's only a norwegian book there should be a bookless version for the non-norwegians imo. So let's be patient and gratefull for georgeous things to come.

in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29538
              stereosofa
              Participant

I still can't believe it. :cry:

And I wonder how long they knew that they will separate.

in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29506
                stereosofa
                Participant

OHMYSNAHISGOD. The earth shakes. The knees shiver. The head spins…

You want to scream "No, Kenneth, stay!" But with great gratitude we obviously have to let the young greyhound run.

in reply to: 05/05/2016 Wiesbaden, Schlachthof #29409
                  stereosofa
                  Participant

I'm also having issues with download from dime.

Couldn't someone put it also on motortrades? Please!

in reply to: 05/05/2016 Wiesbaden, Schlachthof #29399
                    stereosofa
                    Participant
                      in reply to: 21/4/2016 Faust, Hannover #29253
                      stereosofa
                      Participant

Spin Spin Spin isn't on the list (maybe meant to be included in HBM 1?). That harder, louder, faster version was great. With the intro I was convinced it's Hogwash. But it wasn't. Nice surprise to me. Then I thought, OK it would be perfect if they'll go over directly to Hogwash. But they didn't. Doesn't matter.

Other highlights for me were Superstooge, Big Black Dog (what a soothing killer live) directly followed by Watersound (I nearly had to cry). Then Junior and Feedtime – both Killers but a bit inappropiate after the BBD-WS flight imo. And finally the "If you want Rock'n'Roll go to the bar. This one's different"(BS) HBM title track dedicated to Prince. Obviously many of the audience hadn't heard the sad news until Bents annoncement "Today a great hero of ours died: Prince!" Many checked their smartphones for info. Many stunned faces for a while. And then an overwhelming Here Be Monsters.

The last emotinal peak of the night was the end of the show when the boys already left the stage and a loud Purple Rain filled the hall while the synthie sounds of the long HBM outro still lasted.

in reply to: Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016 #29175
                        stereosofa
                        Participant

:MPD:

OK folks, here are some snapshots of merchandise (made in Hanover):

DSC_3619.jpg

pricelist (EURO)

DSC_3618.jpg

DSC_3620.jpg

with the merch man (wearing a Mogwai shirt, probably not for sale).

DSC_3621.jpg

yellow one is a kids shirt "3-4 years"

DSC_3624.jpg

totebag (white bat print on back side)

DSC_3623.jpg

button set

DSC_3645.jpg

stickers (ca. 10cm wide)

So, welcome to the batland! :mrgreen:

btw: There was a poster on the list, but I didn't spot it on the table and forgot to ask. Anyone else? Maybe the HBM2 artwork?

in reply to: Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016 #29174
                          stereosofa
                          Participant

C'mon boys and girls, share some pics of the nu stuff with us.

What do we have so far? Caps, mugs, shirts, buttons.

What more? Posters? Scarfs? Marbles? Towels? Patches?

in reply to: 02/04/2016 Rockefeller, Oslo #29149
                            stereosofa
                            Participant
                              Quote:
                              I was lucky enough to get a copy of HBM2 (plus cap, cup and buttons)

@Petterfe: Could you please share some pics of your captured things under the current merchandising topic: Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28647
                              stereosofa
                              Participant

Finally Motorpsycho arrived at our local library in Lüneburg, Germany – new entry 03/2016:

_20160403_121358.jpg

in reply to: Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016 #29153
                                stereosofa
                                Participant

Obviously there are bat caps:

12496152_1226844744010286_1565871820749200831_o.jpg

[Parkbiografen 1. april 2016 Foto: Ketil Hardy via facebook]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994