Spacebandit

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 225 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2024 #42590
    Spacebandit
    Participant

Yes, only one show over here in Tyskland, and it looks not good to see the band in between KADAVAR (nice…) and DYSE (acoustic air-pollution).
      Still, the weekend for KRACH AM BACH is not yet covered…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Spacebandit.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Spacebandit.
      in reply to: New Music #42389
      Spacebandit
      Participant

Indeed a very entertaining video. But no BÖC album?

in reply to: Motortrades #42332
        Spacebandit
        Participant

@ suntripper:

Me, an old “warhorse” on Dime can tell you that it won’t work. The early bird pics the worm. Most traffic on a torrent is done by a day on Dime.
          Just DONATE and you’ll be free of any “share ratio restrictions”.
          And as you might see, I do a lot of other bands/music over there, sure MP is my fave, but there’s Colour Haze, Monkey3 or others that I’ve seen mulitple times which I also like very much.

Spacey

in reply to: Motortrades #42326
          Spacebandit
          Participant

I received the Zuerich show, but I’m not going to upload that on Dime, as I got no permission to do.

in reply to: The Death Defying Unicorn book #42307
            Spacebandit
            Participant

WEll, as long as it’s been only in norwegian language, then it’ll be a nice collector’s item over here.
              What I’m more afraid about is that MP capped ropes to Stickman, where will anything fine distributed over here in the EC? I do not order from Norway, as there is always hassle with the customs. Even if I get a gift vinyl fro my friend in Oslo. Once I had the trouble that the custom thought it was from China. Norge is not China? But it took me two talks on the phone to convince the stupids to clear that Olso is not in China.
              That’s for it. I’m sad that they cut off relations to Stickman as those were a reliable supplier of MP goods here in Tyskland.

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42298
              Spacebandit
              Participant

Seems to be working now?!

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42293
                Spacebandit
                Participant

LOgin into your account at DIME. You got one?
                  Then you’ll get shown all the shows uploaded recently. If you find the category “Psychedelic” click on the ICON. Then all shows active posted under “Psychedelic” will be shown.
                  Enter each one and DL your torrents.
                  Then you open each one in your DL client (utorrent or whatever). And I hope you have donated, otherwise it might take a bit.
                  If that doesen’t work contact me via PM (see “Browse Users”).

Ich hoffe das hilft jetzt mal.

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42284
                  Spacebandit
                  Participant

If you DONATE to Dime, no share ratio is relevant!.
                    C’mon for all those recordings a mere few coins could be spent.

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42280
                    Spacebandit
                    Participant

@ bionaut: Thanks for the praise. The recordings from Klaus were really good. Aschaffenburg is missing but will be up on the weekend.

etree.org is no solution as the tracker may rejects music like that from MP. Only Phish, a few GDs here or there, Bluegrass ect.

What I can’t understand is, that people think they get everything for free all the time. As I wrote…the Dime Server “eats” money to run. If you create an account then donate to a virtual shirt. Sorry, no Paypal or other things possible. There was a kick-off from those payment platforms a few years ago. Just push the Donate button or otherwise Dime will tell you more than I want to do.
                      I’ve uploaded probably more than 4000 shows on Dime and look at my ratio? Yes, there are “Terrabyte Stallions” who DL everything but never listen to that. Let the machines work. For whatever purpose? I’ll never understand that as people talking in front rows during a show. That’s worse.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Spacebandit.
                      in reply to: Mr Wulf #42266
                      Spacebandit
                      Participant

“Free is when you have to pay for nothing or do nothing…you gotta be free” (Teenage Wind by Frank Zappa).

If you can’t get anything from Dime, then try somewhere else. I’m not running the tracker, and yes, it’s an old one, but a good one. For Free, if you follow the rules.
                        Oh, btw, some newer versions of DL clients don’t work on Dime, so you better grab an older one.
                        Mine is:

BitTorrent 7.2.1

That works.

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42254
                        Spacebandit
                        Participant

Yawn…isn’t it so dire to create an account on Dime, check for a Download Client and then off it goes.
                          Oh, btw, if you only DL you’ll get kicked. That’s a community tracker. So, if you fall under 0.25% upload nothing more will happen. Except you donate to the site. Some 5/10 € will be worth. That keeps the servers running.

Don’t be a fool.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Spacebandit.
                          in reply to: Mr Wulf #42252
                          Spacebandit
                          Participant

???
                            First of all, thanks to to Bent and Snah for allowing and spreading audience recordings. It’s ok with them, but I don’t think they take too much care of that. I once asked Bent for a Soundboardpatch and he simply said “No”.
                            As we say in german “Thema erledigt”.
                            Thanks for all the praises about Mr. Wulfs recordings, but to be honest it was a tough time to work on those.
                            So there are soon more alternative recordings coming over at Dime. Just listened to a great one from Berlin.
                            Sorry, I do not post on MT, “too many trackers are like too many cooks”. If you got one, just use WeTransfer or anything to share like I always do before posting a new show.

Keep in mind, this is our all favourite band, so be careful about anything you want.

Best from TYSKONAUTIC CENTER BIELEFELD,
                            Spacey

in reply to: 27.10.2023 – DE Aschaffenburg Colos-Saal #42191
                            Spacebandit
                            Participant

Best setlist of the tour so far.
                              All in what I like about the ViKINGS of sound.

in reply to: 22.10.2023 IT Ciampino – Orion Arena #42133
                              Spacebandit
                              Participant

I’m not going to make a “final” statement, as there are a lot more shows to come. Listening to the audio tapes done, I agree that the acoustic set is a bit of warm-up. How about Blueberry Daydream oder Spirit’s “Nature’s way”? The electric set has a lot of “routine” with the start altering between “Sentinels” or “Chariots”. “Arne” is always a stand-out, but I’m a bit tired of “Gullible”. But great to hear “Hoghallehog” back.
                                I wonder…wonder…wonder…”Fool’s gold”, “The golden core”, “Unchain the space” or – to me – the exceptional experience of a “Wheel”.
                                But as it’s the first tour with Ingvald (I hope he stays for a long time!), no forcing at all. Just complaining on the highest level.

in reply to: 10.10.2023 Kulturetage Oldenburg #41977
                                Spacebandit
                                Participant

Well, my first MP show in almost 18 months and some 7+ more years since the last played Oldenburg. What I remembered was the barrier in front of the stage (which was kind of low) and the balcony with a seating area. Nowadays that I more enjoy seated shows (especically with such a length), I didn’t know that there were special tickets for the balcony, which I couldn’t purchase via Eventim. So, when I wanted to enter that cozy area, the very nice security guard just said “no”. But he gave me the advise to come back later after the show started. So after about 15 min. into the acoustic set I made my second try. The guy simply nodded twoard the entrance adding “A few seats are still free”. THANK YOU!!!
                                  So I immediately started to unload my recording equipment and started taping.
                                  What recognized at the start of the electric portion was that “Uncle Fuzz” did pull his bass on level 11 of 10. Or maybe 12. Whilst the most of the show was a fine listening (another gorgeous “Lacuna/Sunrise”, I simply had problems identify “the Alchemyst” at all.
                                  IngWILD is a lunatic. Bashing all over, very nice to watch from the balcony.
                                  “Inside looking out” was a fine change from the overplayed “Rock Bottom”.
                                  Let’s see what’s in the bag for tonight in Düsseldorf.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Spacebandit.
                                  • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Spacebandit.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 225 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994