the conscience

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    the conscience
    Participant

Thanks! I like this. Gives me some Frances/Babylon mood

in reply to: New Music #42638
      the conscience
      Participant

Forgotten to say: At the double-show in Stuttgart, the guitar player from Slift joined Kanaan for 1 song. (a long and a great one)

in reply to: New Music #42637
        the conscience
        Participant

Yes!!! Really grrreat performance by Slift. And really grrreat performance by the surprisingly support, too!!! A phantastic band from Norway, called Kanaan. I believe, I´ve seen the face of the amazing drummer anytime before – maybe last year in Aschaffenburg, or in Reutlingen, or in Oldenburg… He looks a little bit like the guy in in Johnny´s “those were the days”-video

in reply to: New Music #42619
          the conscience
          Participant

touring in march/April – have ticket

in reply to: Coming soon from Crispin Glover Records #42535
            the conscience
            Participant

Live-version but with Atilla unstead of Jello

in reply to: New Music #42385
              the conscience
              Participant

in reply to: 23.09.23 – Verkstedhallen, Trondheim #41820
                the conscience
                Participant

I‘m with boomer. If the (real)Trondheim-gig was only half as good as the Tromsó bootleg, it must have been great!

As someone mentioned before, we must be thankful. that this norwegian leg of the tour was possible. And I even like to say „I love Olaf“

(BTW: What a fantastic Dank State version !)

in reply to: 23.09.23 – Verkstedhallen, Trondheim #41816
                  the conscience
                  Participant

„Enjoy the moment if you can“

That’s extremely difficult at a show when your head is full of preferences and analyzes that span a period of 30 years, 30 albums and 100 shows.

I like this thread, it’s very funny and interesting to read, it says a lot about us fans and nerds, but less about…
                    I try to say it in other words:

There is no bad weather, only bad clothing. There is never a bad Mopsy concert, just a bad attitude. For example, a lack of tolerance or a lack of empathy for the current situation

in reply to: 23.09.23 – Verkstedhallen, Trondheim #41782
                    the conscience
                    Participant

@ Captain A,suntripper and shakti: very good and important points!
                      I just thought/felt I had to add a different view, because the more fun in the audience the more fun on stage at the ongoing tour.{I Hope)
                      If you don’t spread bad or no feelings, you can analyse how much you like :)
                      But of cause, it’s not easy to leave the 20,50 or 100+ shows behind and feel like a Psychonautvirgin

in reply to: 23.09.23 – Verkstedhallen, Trondheim #41775
                      the conscience
                      Participant

Some thoughts of mine:
                        I havn‘t attended a gig with Olaf, but I watched a few minutes of the TROMSØ Video.
                        The first song they played in TROMSØ was called „Feel“ and not „Think“ or „Analyse“…
                        I remember two gigs in 2006 with Jacco after Geb left. Did I have had time to think,analyse or even complain? Of cause not! The best band in the world was (back) on stage and I had to dance and feel great and enjoy every precioos second of that two shows. (My best 2 days in 2006)
                        In my life/opinion: You totally miss the amazing feelings of a (every) MP-gig if you are listening while thinking. I hope the day will never come, that I hear more with my brain than with my heart…, :stg:

in reply to: 2013-08-17 Pstereo Festival, Marinen, Trondheim #41675
                        the conscience
                        Participant

Great (and funny). Thanx a lot for posting

in reply to: New Motorpsycho Album 16.06.23 #41562
                          the conscience
                          Participant

just wanted to say YAY

in reply to: YAY! – Album reviews #41559
                            the conscience
                            Participant

Thanx Thor! Great link!
                              And thanx Ingvald for letting us know that much insides. Very intersting. Looking forward to see him in Germany. He seems to be a very nice guy and very familiar with the (drum-)sound of MP.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho Album 16.06.23 #41553
                              the conscience
                              Participant

Consider the fact that most of (the Instrumenal part) of Mona Lisa/Azrael (2022 AA) is from the 2016/17 Begynelser (Only live and on Video/dvd.
                                The real chronological order is the real chronological order of the releases.You need to be in the mind of an artist to anwer your question. I think songs are continious in progress (sometimes over many years)and they release albums if enough ideas and finished Songs fit together. And btw. I hear a lot of ideas in YAY they had years before, stolen by themselves. From which period are they „really“?

in reply to: New Motorpsycho Album 16.06.23 #41527
                                the conscience
                                Participant

1. I love it

2. All lyrics (not with the vinyl but) at bandcanp

3. Finally they made a Bond-Song :mp:

4. I remember my first post at the Bent-Interview-Thread, more than 2 years ago:

The good news is: Bent was probably too busy making music to dig deeper into the pandemic bullshit…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994