Motortom

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2017-10-30 Frankfurt, Zoom #31392
    in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29524

A mindblowing Era comes to an End… His Power feeded the most exciting Thing i ever could imagine….what a brilliant Work! I will realy miss Him on the Motorpsychostage.

The best wishes to all of you Guys, may the challenge go on! Sail On! :STG:

in reply to: Magnolia, Milano 9-5-2016 #29451

For my Side, it was that Drum, I was blown away from that Drumsound! Think never heared a Drum that Intensiv and LOUD. It was unbeliveble. UnChienD'incroyable!!! Thanks Italy, great Crowd and a nice Pizza as well :)

in reply to: 06/05/2016 Fribourg, Fri-Son #29427

Unbelieveble insane Show!!! What a Hellride

in reply to: 16/04/2016 – Samfundet, Trondheim #29247

Ever wanted to see the North Lights, but to see a real Northlightthunderstorm was just magic! Great Show Guys!

Hey Thor, nice to meet You too, i am shure we will meet again :D Great Pics!

in reply to: VINYL-Sammlung über 40 Teile #27753

Hallo Thorsten, könnte ich deine email haben? Gruss Tom (Vintagewerkstatt.ch)

in reply to: 02.06.2014 – Live Club, Trezzo Sull'Adda (IT) #26948

Again iam hypnotised!!! what e gig! And what a ride down south to Italy. Great location, like an old dusti Mexiangail :-D it felt like in an big storm somtimes.

The Akkusticset was pure Magic, what play!! And what a diffrent prettynice settlist :-)

till soon!!!

in reply to: London (UK), The Jazz Café 28.05.2014 #26883

What an unbeliveble "un chien d'londres "!!! The best version i think i ever heard. It was just around 25minutes, but the middlepart was amazing, K.K. was unbelieveble!!! Over minutes he went realy slowly faster and faster and faster. With no one missing tone!!! I was so impressed! The jazz cafe was not realy perfect, but i am realy happy that i made this flight to the island, just to see the GODS playing :) :) :)

in reply to: Happy 2014 Motorpsycho!!! #25657

Yes, would be great!

My Resolution for this year is to see them more time then ever befor. :-)

And i also want to thank them for this great shows last year we all could experienced!

It was amazing!!!

With all the best wishes for the time who will come Housis!

Greez Tom

:MPD:

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24363

You mean the most famous drummer in the world? :) yep, we met him. Realy nice talk and a realy nice guy too! i will never wash my hand :D Skaal :)

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24362

Yep, my Old Friend Mr.Zodiac Astrografic sayd 2h45. Start 20h15. End amost exactly 23h ;)

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24351

Ah and jep, You Lied is also on the settlists the end! No ? down!

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24350

And with a beer and a bit time the settlists will come to you! :D

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24349

Realy nice concert, they get better and better all the time! and after a nice talk with kenneth we heared thar the guys feel the same! they had alot of fun on stage!!! The level on that the guys play now is totaly mindblowing! what a fun!!!! and all the faces in the room told the same, everybody had a big smile on!

Yes, lautre autre cretin was the other other fool!

And to the new song, they call it:

FORGET IT!

I realy like it!😊 Thanks alot for the uploud fillmore!

Greez

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23382

These are the days!!!

Since the weekend i am still like hypnoticed….what a Hell on earth! …now in 3 parts :)

cant wait till friday!

Hey cool, we will see us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994