Karius

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Easy to say that if you dont like it, dont buy it, and I have thought the same about other releases earlier, but this is starting to feel like somebody is exploiting the psyconauts.

I hope there is some cigarettes in the box as well, cus I love a smoke after I been screwed!

All jokes aside, I dont think its the bands intention to fuck over the fans, but I just paid a lot of money for a live recording of my favorite band, rapped in a lot of stuff that I dont care much for, and I feel a little ripped off.

in reply to: A Boxful of Demons #31990

I have supported the band since that day in the early 90s that I bought the Lobotomizer LP for 120kr at the local record store.

Now I am in my 40s, have a job, wife, kids, steady income etc.. so there`s no problem with buying this box, its just the feeling that Im being cheated. Why do I have to pay so much? and why fill it with with shit I dont want? A tripple vinyl box would be enough.

I just want a record to play, not a stupid displaybox that will take up way to much space on my already cramped vinylshelfs.

Quote:
    -"Its not like MP are out to hustle their fans"

Sorry, but this time, I think that, if not MP, then Christer Falk are making a huge profit on this box.

in reply to: 2017-09-27 Landmark, Bergen #30835

Fuckit, tried to post pic of setlist… Not easy from phone.

Tanks for yet a fantastic show Ira. :-)

in reply to: 2017-09-27 Landmark, Bergen #30834

[img]https://imgur.com/a/UGipl[/img]

in reply to: Fall tour 2017 #30213

Sept-26-2017 NO Bergen – Landmark – Extrashow due to the show on the 27 sold out so fast.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage 9/100 #30110

Hey, that sounds interesting.. Do you have any price in mind?

in reply to: Here Be Monsters Vol 2 – Two different #29619

I got my copy in the mail today, looks like a mice has been chewing on the top of the cover or something. The cover (Awesome cover btw!!) now looks like one of my dads shabby old beatles records… not a good idea to ship the record INSIDE the cover…

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Motormorphosis 4CD-Box #29229

Nice work…. But where`s the golden core???

in reply to: Timothys Monster Stickman 1994 #28399

001092 – 3324-1-Ao

in reply to: The Tussler 10" question #27567

Mine`s yellow/orange, psychobabble 006.

-K

in reply to: /r/Motorpsycho #27364

Yes, It would be nice if we could get a song with Motorpsycho on the frontpage.

That way, the whole world would discover theyr greatness, and the demand for "Vintage" Motorpsycho vinyl will skyrocket, so that I can sell my collection and live the rest of my days as a rich man. :-)

Kidding..

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26454
    Quote:
    Lives in Trondheim, but coming from Bergen, heia Brann !!!!

This shows just how low I am willing to sink to get this 7" :-)

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26449
    Quote:
    I do not have to get rid of the magazine, I have ebay account. I do this because I feel with you who do not live in Norway

How about we who live in Bergen? :-)

I dont know anybody in Trondheim, so if there`s anyone willing to pick up a copy with the 7" for me, I would be really grateful. (you will be compensated ofcourse)

Heia Rosenborg :-)

in reply to: is there any more music out there? #12880

Q: What`s better than a Fuzzbass?

A: 2 Fuzzbasses.

Megachurch.

MEGACHURCH

A fantastic band. Just drums, and 2 bassplayers.

in reply to: Bergen 24.03.2012 #21604

Great show! Had a blast :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994