marc

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 271 through 278 (of 278 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Child of the future #13261
    marc
    Participant

c’mon! if they had managed to stick to the original release date, you had been whining during july already. :wink: i didn’t have the record in my mailbox yet, but thanks to you guys lowering expections, i am sure i’ll be blown away! :MPD:

in reply to: Which issues did you get? #13475
      marc
      Participant

despite the danger that i am not getting the irony here, 064 obviously is the catalogue number and lc02107 is stickman’s label code.

in reply to: Child of the future #13230
        marc
        Participant

ha, that’s funny. i once also caught myself wondering/being annoyed about the absence of the tattoo on the cover of one of the later releases (it’s a love cult i think)…until i realized that neither the tattoo nor the mp font had ever been there in the first place. actually only 8 songs and barracuda, with the latter being some last-minute substitute artwork if i remember correctly. weird, how this was engraved in my mind…i could have sworn that the font was THE trademark of every cover.

btw, still not having my vinyl from stickman yet – waiting for monday.

in reply to: The roots of Motorpsycho #13124
          marc
          Participant

Sun Ra – Angels and Demons at Play

in reply to: Child of the future – deleyed!!! #12611
            marc
            Participant

another tiny bit of info as we are waiting for the record to finally come out. this is how the songs are distributed on the a and the flipside.

Side A:

The Ozzylot (Hidden In A Girl)

Riding The Tiger

Whole Lotta Diana

Side B:

Cornucopia (…Or Satan, Uh… Something)

Mr. Victim

The Waiting Game

Child Of The Future

pretty likely that one of the a-side is probably clocking in somewhere around 10min. we’ll see

in reply to: Child of the future – deleyed!!! #12608
              marc
              Participant

@otherdemon

how do you know about “the waiting room” being acoustic? any vid/mp3 available already?

in reply to: slottsfjell, Tønsberg 16/07/09 #12985
                marc
                Participant

wow, judging from the video i am really excited to hear the new songs. great to see them back on the groovy side again. like that aspect of mp much better than when they are racing through the songs like mad.

in reply to: (totally off-topic) Dungen #12945
                  marc
                  Participant

to be honest, “4” is pretty much the album i wanted mp to make.

Viewing 8 posts - 271 through 278 (of 278 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994