psychstooge

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 17.03.11 Trondheim, Byscenen #19461

ooops… That was suposed to go in one of the bergen treads :oops:

in reply to: 17.03.11 Trondheim, Byscenen #19460

Are those the same graphics they used with supersilent?

in reply to: 05.03.11 Rockefeller, Oslo, space cadet glow! #19291

I'm realy hoping for a RW5 with close your eyes and starwheelhammer wery soon…

in reply to: 05.03.11 Rockefeller, Oslo, space cadet glow! #19271

Is Close Your Eyes on Haircuts?

in reply to: Tønsberg/Total 04.03.2011 #19333

They seemed wery tight. And the vocals was way better then last time I saw at Rockefeller. A bit to talkative audience for my taste. But that may be because of the small venue? I had a couple behind me who kept talking during the entire show. And at one poit ther were two guys fighting(!). But those things aside it was a great show. Didn't time it precisely, but about 2.5 hours.

in reply to: Timothy’s Moster 4CD-Box (2010 Re-Release) #17861

Wow, the disc 3 version gave me a sort of demon box feeling of the record. I think this version gave grindstone some sort of context, but all in all I think timythys monster stands out as a masterpiece after hering this version

in reply to: Which bass on GT? #17912

But I bet you’ll get far with any kind of overdriven tubeamp, a god bass cab and playing with a pick

in reply to: Which bass on GT? #17911

Not my intention to step on any toes. I bet the V-twin is a badass piece of gear, but I never thought bents sound is typically mesa sound, thats all… Or at least what I think of as Mesa sound… My Traktorbass is Pbass – Xotic BB bass pre – Orange AD200 – 2×15″ cab

in reply to: Which bass on GT? #17907

For traktorbass I would use som sort of bass overdrive, like Xotic BB bass preamp, Fulltone bassdrive or something like that. A distortion unit like Mesa V-twin will sound too modern and the muff is, in my opinion, too fuzzy. You’ll need somthing with more mids. A tube head into a good bass cab is a good start. Guitaramps, like Marshall, works great.

in reply to: AB, Brussel – 2010-05-30 #17283

Don’t know if I missunderstood you. I´ve got the zoom H4n, and has a automatic recording level setting, witch means that the recorder sets the gain it self. I bet the H2 got it also. I’ve used this several times with my own band with good results.

Sorry for being OT

in reply to: Snah songs #14016

If my memory serves me right, I think they played Mantrick muffin stomt on the 2002 spriingtour. I think they played it at Rockefeller

in reply to: Where Should I Even Begin?! #16091

hmmmm…. If you’re going to troll, do it propper at least…

in reply to: Your band #15334

my band is named CôRIAN

http://www.myspace.com/corianmusic

in reply to: Axes & Equipment ’09-’10 #14645

The blue wah is Tychobrhae parashut (I may be way out on the spelling here…) and the green one lokks like som sort of tubescreamer, either Ibanez or Maxon. Looks like he has changed the space echo for som sort of carl martin delay.

in reply to: Axes & Equipment ’09-’10 #14643

Does someone got more detailed pics of Bents pedals? Think I saw a fulltone OD going into his guitar rig at Rockefeller, but not shure though. And what does he use for the bass?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994