manbitecat

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 02.09.2023 – Festiviteten, Hamar #41688
    manbitecat
    Participant

I was at the concert and recognized the song. I also filmed part of it, and the lyrics on my recording are exactly the same as the song by VU

“from who knows where
      To all tomorrow’s parties
      And where will she go and what shall she do
      When midnight comes around
      She’ll turn once more to Sunday’s clown
      And cry behind the door”

If the rest doesn’t match, it’s that song anyway with alternat/wrong lyrics.

Great fun show. Yes the crowd talked a bit to much but the vibe was good. It was like the old days with less prog jamming and more songs. :cheers:

Hopefuly Rockefeller will have some of the same vibe but more jamming :stg:

in reply to: Blitz 26 november #39443
      manbitecat
      Participant

Great setlist and performance. Unfortunately the stupid woman, who got up on stage at the end, was next to me for a big part of the show. So that ruined a big part of it for me.

The Wheel was epic and Frances was a nice suprise.

in reply to: notebook / laptop bag grey motorpsycho #35729
        manbitecat
        Participant

I got a black one. But there is something strange inside of the lining. It sounds and feels like there som plastic or something in tiny pieces. Anyone else experienced this?

in reply to: The Crucible (Feb 15, 2019) #34444
          manbitecat
          Participant

Got the record yesterday. Great stuff. But reading all the bullshit about KK’s drumming….. oh man. How fucking stoned are you guys!?! :smoke:

in reply to: 2017-09-23 Konserthuset, Oslo #30774
            manbitecat
            Participant

Tomas played some keys. Snah played guitar on the whole thing.

in reply to: Eight sides mastered? New album. #30379
              manbitecat
              Participant

@doglicksarmpitofhipsters: its a limited edition tape only available to those who are fortunate to blow they're way to the backstage aerea :D Or it might just be me being lazy typing om the phone and not bother to check my spelling.

About the rumors? A bearded local told me in a secret group on the internett. You should join. Great fun :P

in reply to: Eight sides mastered? New album. #30375
                manbitecat
                Participant

According to rumors there is two releases. One regular and one sold at the shows. Let's hope they learned from last time and bring enough records this time :lol:

in reply to: ZU on tour #30102
                  manbitecat
                  Participant

So if you're a fan of a band tou can't complain about the fact that it will be a long time before theres a new concert/ album? Im not a moron i know that people have bills and families and stuff to take care of. But as a fan i'm disapointet about the state of things right now. I'm not saying that the new guy should tell his other bands/friends to fuck of im in a new band noe. Im just saying that its a bummer that mp is not playing a concert in the near future.

And don't get me started about the new Spidergawd singel (needs more Bent and less Foo Fighters 😫 )

in reply to: ZU on tour #30099
                    manbitecat
                    Participant

Feeling a bit disapointed actually. Looks like we're gonna wait a long time before we can experience the "new" Motorpsycho.

in reply to: AADAP Deluxe Edition box set #29729
                      manbitecat
                      Participant

This sucks. Why do I even bother to preorder. Its been years since they delivered on time :cry:

The plan for the evening was to enjoy the boxset and to continue to do so over the weekend.

manbitecat
                        Participant

Can't figure out how to download from Dime. Used to be a member there before. Signed up now but when i find the consert i want to download i can't seem to find the torrent file? Any idesas about what the problem is?

Edit: Do I have to wait 24 hours before im allowed or something http://thecurecommunity.freeforums.net/thread/3057/www-dimeadozen-org-members-download

in reply to: The webshop and lack of communication #27508
                          manbitecat
                          Participant

Records arrived on saturday so it's almost forgiven. They we're sort my birthday present from my wife bought by and the plan was to play them on thursday that week. But got to play Phanerothyme on saturday without complaints, didn't push my luck and play Roadwork 2. 😁

in reply to: The webshop and lack of communication #27490
                            manbitecat
                            Participant

It was the info@motorpsycho.no she replied to

in reply to: The webshop and lack of communication #27488
                              manbitecat
                              Participant

Cecile answered today. Said the records shipped yesterday so lets hope they arrive soon 😊

in reply to: The webshop and lack of communication #27486
                                manbitecat
                                Participant

Used the address found in the paypal receipt, motorpsycho@online.no. I'll tru the other address as well and hope for some answer soon. :cry:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994