Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Be
    Participant

Use Firefox!

in reply to: Tour Stats Spring 2010 #16897
      Be
      Participant

I am still waiting for Wearing Yr Smell!

in reply to: Psychonaut-article @ Ballade #17211
        Be
        Participant

HaHaHa Google Translate: “Sie reisen durch die Nacht Motorpsycho Linien im Magic Bus, und hat in Berlin teilgenommen Konzerte in Eindhoven und Amsterdam vor. Es ruht eine Aura der Partei, die Reise-Bus führt die Gedanken des Furthur und die ambulante Säure Köpfe”

Finally I understand it all! Cheers to you “ambulante Säure Köpfe”!

in reply to: Bremen, 26.05.2010 #17150
          Be
          Participant

@TAF: I had the exact same “Phil Collins”-thought when I saw Kenneth sing during the gig. :-) We should forget about that, because Phil Collins is just terrible!

in reply to: Bremen, 26.05.2010 #17138
            Be
            Participant

Well, well!? From Timothy’s Monster (which I didn’t recognize at first) on, it was very good. Un chien was definitely the highlight of the set. And yes, band and audience mood was very good, as usual in Bremen.

BUT

Apart from Starhammer and parts of GT, I still don’t like any of the songs from HMF. In the beginning the noodeling factor was again to high for me (not as bad as last year in Hamburg, though). I still don’t think that it is a good idea to take songs to an almost complete halt like Cornucopia. Especially right at the beginning when the audience just warms up. Last year that relly ruined a great song like Hogwash for me.

Eagle’s son is less than remarkable. I could happily live without that hippy tune.

As amazing it is to watch Kenneth’s skills, I think, that sometimes less would be more. After the 500th drum fill, I was longing for a more basic drumming sometimes, especially on the older songs.

Oh and the sound was very bassy in the beginning.

Yeah, I know: Whine, whine, whine…

All in all it was still a very good gig and the power the three boys put on stage is amazing.

I am still not decided if I go to Hamburg or not.

in reply to: Tour Stats Spring 2010 #16892
              Be
              Participant

So we are still far away from the 100 songs that Bent talked about!

in reply to: Bergen gig? #16843
                Be
                Participant

What is “Boinganoid (I.C.U)”?

in reply to: Driv, Tromsø 29.04.2010 #16882
                  Be
                  Participant

Hmm! So now they dropped short pop tunes altogehter! I don’t know if that is to my liking. I have listened to HMF over and over again and I still don’t like the record at all. The noodeling and taking apart of songs just does nothing to me. Well, I wait for the Bremen gig and then I will decied if I go to Hamburg as well.

in reply to: Norway Rock mag #16745
                    Be
                    Participant

Hmm, the site’s admin might get into trouble, if the scans stay here…

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16490
                      Be
                      Participant

This is – by far – the best choice. For me their best album! I was a bit fed up with all the mega jamming during the last tour, so for me it would be heaven to attend that gig. But I won’t be able to go there. That said: Is anybody going to record this in the best possible way (might it be a Roadwork later or not). I am thinking about Anders and all the wonderful recordings he made for the community in the past years. Last time I talked to him at the Schlachthof in Bremen he told me, he got tired of taping. Such a shame!

Anders: I listen to your Amsterdam recording from the BH/BC tour still a LOT!

in reply to: It has begun! #16378
                        Be
                        Participant

@robotlove

Do you mean to let the fans vote?

There are quite a few bands that played entire albums at gigs: Cure, Bowie, …

in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16335
                          Be
                          Participant

I was at the Cure trilogy show and I have to say that was the most awesome concert experience of my life! (and that includes 20+ MP-gigs) MP could easily do this. They could have 3 Trilogys:

Timothy-AADP-Blissard

LTEC-Ptime-IALC (I wouldn’t be too excited about that one, actually)

LLM-COTF-HMF

@supernaut: The Kanon gig was on Dime I think. The song is without vocals, though, as it is part of one big 70 minute jam with some covers at the end.

in reply to: It has begun! #16374
                            Be
                            Participant

Anybody who does not vote for Timothy has no heart, soul, taste and whatever! Think about hearing Grindstone!

As I will not be able to attend this festival it will be absolutely necessary that this gig is recorded!

in reply to: The Christmas present from heaven (A double DVD) #15614
                              Be
                              Participant

The problem ist, I am on ADSL and I will never get the same upload amount as download. I always have the problem that I keep on seeding my stuff for ages, but not many people are uploading it, so my ratio stays awful.

in reply to: The Christmas present from heaven (A double DVD) #15605
                                Be
                                Participant

As this would ruin my Dime-ratio completely, is there any chance to upload the thing anywhere else? Megaupload, Rapidshare, whatever?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994