Flippern

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Roadwork VI – or "what blew our minds on Crucible II"? #36319
    Flippern
    Participant

Haven't attended any of the latest shows, but Fool's gold was amazing in Trondheim this spring as well. Really hope to hear that on a roadwork soon. Have we ever had Black to comm on a live record? I think that track swings live. I'd also like to hear a Year zero some time.

in reply to: 09.10.2019 – IT Pordenone, Capitol #36199
      Flippern
      Participant

Yes, I recognized the Crucible from their Instagram story. Sick setlists nowadays, I must say! So varied and unpredictable. So sad I can't get to a show this autumn

in reply to: NO! Magazine #19 with Motorpsycho 10" #35348
        Flippern
        Participant

Anyone given it a listen? What can you tell us about its musical content? Is it worth the money?

Flippern
          Participant

Thanks! They "reveal" that they're bringing a fourth guy with them on tour this time, too. Especially for the new tracks. Also stocking up on new double neck guitars!

in reply to: 2019-02-17 UFFA, Trondheim #34998
            Flippern
            Participant

I thought it was excellent! Not many soft moments, lot’s of heavy groovy tracks. Very fitting for the occasion. Also great to finally hear Nothing to say live!

in reply to: New Music #34724
              Flippern
              Participant

I love Zeal & Ardor too! Very original. I recomend EERA – Reflection of youth. Quite Radioheady. I also love King Gizzard and the Lizard wizards five records from 2017.

in reply to: What song is better on record than live? #34672
                Flippern
                Participant

I find The Cuckoo to be really off when played live, simply because Bent is singing on the record, but Snah is singing live. The three past times Ive seen them in concert they have played that song, and Snahs singing is just not good enough for this song, I think. Especially in that crazy middle part I cant help but laugh a bit, haha. Reference (1:38:10): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa9wf9TFgn8&t=5895s

Anyone agree?

in reply to: The Crucible (Feb 15, 2019) #34301
                  Flippern
                  Participant

Sick!! Can’t wait!

in reply to: Lux Aeterna #34280
                    Flippern
                    Participant

Wow, do you have a link for the recording? I haven’t heard it yet!

in reply to: All Motorpsycho Albums and EPs now available on Spotify #33124
                      Flippern
                      Participant

Yes, same thing here! Hope they'll return soon. I have some of those records saved, and theyre still there among my saved albums, but most of the tracks are "grey". Pretty weird.

in reply to: Stina Stjerne vs Motorpsycho #33224
                        Flippern
                        Participant

Cool! If anyone here were at the concert or have heard the record please tell me more about it. Lots of great musicians there, and i’m curious how they would interpret these tracks.

Flippern
                          Participant

Hmm, I can't find it on the Norwegian version of Spotify.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2018 #32305
                            Flippern
                            Participant

Hope they dont start the norwegian tour in Trondheim. Would be fantastoc if they ended the tour there instead! Im probably going there no matter what, anyway haha. Also guessing they will play Byscenen in december.

in reply to: Roadworks I-V !!! #32735
                              Flippern
                              Participant

Does anybody know if Roadwork vol. 5 will be available on spotify on friday?

in reply to: Anybody up for a new tribute record? #32973
                                Flippern
                                Participant

Sounds cool! How was it done the last time? Which songs were featured on the old tribute, and who played?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994