dongonz

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    dongonz
    Participant

ok, I’ll try again in the next days.
      Anyway… since i wasn´t able to attend any show this tour, i would really appreciate if someone could send me some recordings via weTransfer again. i would be sooo grateful :)

So long ^^

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42249
      dongonz
      Participant

so we came around again to this discussion like after every finished tour? :) I can write to the management again but like Johnny said, there was no reaction to my first mail at all…. maybe there is someone in the community with kind of personal relations to any of the guys?

in reply to: New Motorpsycho Album 16.06.23 #41593
        dongonz
        Participant

somebody interested in making some tabulatures. i think there is good material for some decent tabs here. unfortunately i am not very good at it

in reply to: New Motorpsycho Album 16.06.23 #41479
          dongonz
          Participant

Got it today as well. :) Really something different. I need a few more spins i guess. But i think i like it a lot!

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41112
            dongonz
            Participant

So Dresden ist is again, and maybe Berlin… i am really curious for the developments until then.

in reply to: New Music #41067
              dongonz
              Participant

gotta check out ‘Aiming fo Enrike’ … a nice duo from Oslo. Their newest Record is a bit to much ambient for me but the one before is really nice. Seen them last week in concert and the certainly got something ^^

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41050
                dongonz
                Participant

is there a full recording of the acoustic set? would be lovely

in reply to: Tomas off? #40945
                  dongonz
                  Participant

then…maybe it is time for a real acaustic album… yes.. i know… i bring this up regulary :D but seriously … guys, in matter of trying out different styles and genres, you have been more divers in the ninetees ^^

in reply to: Tomas off? #40912
                    dongonz
                    Participant

hm… well in the insta post the question of income was also a point. actually this was the point i was a bit iritated about. i would be even more sad if the split was about money… but i guess as always there is a potpurri of reasons for things that happen

in reply to: Tomas off? #40900
                      dongonz
                      Participant

read it as well on insta… totall y shocked and sad :(

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40246
                        dongonz
                        Participant

Wow friends…. now I am in the Zone. A new MP Album is always a big thing for me so i want to share some of my last 18 hours with Ancient Astronauts with you. Read if you want or skip the post ^^

I consider myself lucky to have a great way to work. Riding the Bike in the morning for 25 minutes alongside the channel and the lake is very nice and even better, gives me time to listen to music in the morning right away. Also it is about the time half of AA needs for a run through. My workplace also gives me the opportunity to listen to music all the time, since i work at a school club. What i want to say is, i was listening to AA more or less the whole day until i got home from work.

In the evening I had a little concert with my punk choir. Sitting in front of the venue before the gig and having only AA in my head… I wanted to listen to it again. A few hours, four bottles of beer and some weed later i decided to ride my bike back home. BUT alone so i could listen to AA again. I put Chariot on my headphones.. as loud as possible.. driving home. It blew my mind. I thougt that this again is kind of a total new direction of MP Music. Very close to Oresund Space Collectiv but also unique Motorpsycho. I thougt about, that no matter which style they go for, it is always in a very unique MP way and I kind of always love it.

This morning I woke up, still a bit trunk and back on my bike, listening to Mona Lisa/Azrael. At the finaly of it i had a feeling i did not have for a long time. A few years ago i was driving back from the train station in my car. There I said goodbye to a beautiful woman from Paris i met some days before so I was a bit emotional. In the car i listened to Suppers Ready from Genesis and when the finaly hit, you know… 'There's an angel standing in the sun' and so on, I had goosebumps and tears of joy and beautiful melancholie in my eyes. That is exactly the feeling i had this morning again and i am soo thankful for this total breathtaking album again. Pure Bliss.

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40239
                          dongonz
                          Participant

Have been on vacations the last 2 weeks and gave the record it's first spin yesterday evening. I like it very much, … it is to short, obviously … ^^ Mona Lisa/Azrael shows again very nicely the sonata main movement form ^^ I wished for the very strong reprise that they gave it more time. The Ladder picks up where the Lurker left us and Chariot of the Sun is cool as well. The Flower…. well… i feel like they are mocking us a bit with this one ^^ Reminds me of the good old Gebhard Pieces.

in reply to: Legendary drums for sale #40283
                            dongonz
                            Participant

@conscience, nice, you have been there. didn't make it to Herzberg this year. Do you know if Rockpalast was there and made a record?

in reply to: 22-05-23 Beatpol Dresden #39976
                              dongonz
                              Participant

great! thanks a lot!

in reply to: 22-05-23 Beatpol Dresden #39974
                                dongonz
                                Participant

is there any decent recording of this beautiful brutal mess of a concert?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994