Mt. Heart Attack

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 29.11.2023 DE Berlin – SO36 #42212
    Mt. Heart Attack
    Participant

What a solid show. I do not like SO36 at all, but the sound was damn good. Loved Ingvald’s touch with drums, he has great dynamics and doesn’t overdo. Some very great moments – Alchemist, Year Zero, Lacuna and Superstooge were massive. Believe it or not, but after 16 concerts this was my first complete Wheel (always got only the medley version), it touched the sweet spot somewhere in my brain and I couldn’t hold a couple tears.

Mt. Heart Attack
      Participant

Mmm. Ok, it's Kenneth and everybody loves him. But. Last week I attended one of their concerts. I left right after 20 minutes of "bwaaaargh" and double bass pedal – wich were really unbearable to me. Maybe that's because I've never been a big metalhead, but hey, they suck. :D

in reply to: Your band #15367
        Mt. Heart Attack
        Participant

my band, too|

http://www.myspace.com/becero

crappy recordings, but hey, we’re poor.

in reply to: Koko Club, Castelletto Cervo(Biella), 02-06-2010 #17380
          Mt. Heart Attack
          Participant

What a show! The first part was half beetween an hippie jam night and pure stoner rock, then from Shrug ’till You Lied we had some really funny moments, some heavy dancing too in the front rows. Bent dedicated Sunchild “to all the old punkrockers” :D

Gullible was magnificent! And, God, Mountain…what a trip! Absolutely perfect, with great jamming by Snah with the keys. I loved the way the three of them communicate during the instrumental parts, they don’t miss a hit!

Thought we couldn’t ask for more, and then they come out again and start playin TGC. I just sayed “oh, Jesus Christ” and let it go. Lucky me, they played it last time at Live Club near Milan, too. Two times in a row of this, I can die happy now.

Snah every now and then is a little out of tune, I wonder why he sings stuff sung by Bent on the record (like Cornucopia and Triggerman). Bent would make the whole thing better. Btw, Fantastic concert. Thanks guys!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14460
            Mt. Heart Attack
            Participant

Other italian date guys: 3 june – circolo degli artisti (Rome). Only these two, for us italian psychos. Sigh.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14456
              Mt. Heart Attack
              Participant

hey guys! From what it seems, they’ll be playing in Castelletto Cervo,Biella (Italy) at koko club on 2nd of june. That’s a really nice place, good audio, and it’s also reeeeally small. Cool.

in reply to: LOVE #16087
                Mt. Heart Attack
                Participant

Peace, brothers and sisters (say it colour haz-ish :D)!

in reply to: Where Should I Even Begin?! #16088
                  Mt. Heart Attack
                  Participant

uhm…loser

Anal sex is not that bad. Ah-ah.

in reply to: duna jam, italy? #15999
                    Mt. Heart Attack
                    Participant

Well, that festival is as good as expensive. Hope they’ll play in some other place in Italy (can I suggest…uhm…Turin? :D)

in reply to: is there any more music out there? #12713
                      Mt. Heart Attack
                      Participant

Hey guys, you really have to check out new Mike Watt’s project “Il sogno del Marinaio” with italian musicians Stefano Pilia e Andrea Belfi. Their album will be out soon I think. Yesterday I went to see them live in Turin and they were really AWESOME (besides, they also played “Anxious Mo-fo”, “Fun House”, “political song for m jackson” & “do you want new wave”! Couldn’t believe it :D). It seemed like a weird melting between Storm & Stress, Matching Mole and cick-ass stuff. have a listen! http://www.myspace.com/ilsognodelmarinaio

in reply to: Trezzo (Milano) 12-11-2009 #15130
                        Mt. Heart Attack
                        Participant

What a concert. The sound went really good after Like Always. Wishing Well was for me an absolute highlight, very inspired jamming & Bent’s singing has been brilliant during the whole show. Am I wrong or was Snah really out of tune with his voice especially in the second part of the set? Btw, Back to Source was massive too, you thought that they couldn’t go higher during the jam, but they did repeatedly, wahah! The encores were simply fabolous. Oh, and Kenneth did an hell of a job. Playin keyboards & drums in the same time must be hard :D

in reply to: Child of the Future Lyrics #13505
                          Mt. Heart Attack
                          Participant

great! I was just starting wondering about the lyrics :D But why the good ol’ Bent isn’t writing all the stuff like the good ol’ days? Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn!

in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13428
                            Mt. Heart Attack
                            Participant

kaosspaolo, if you want you can add me as a friend on soulseek. I’ve ripped it on my own and seeing that you’re so desperate I’d like to help an italian fan like me, brother :D

My username is appestato mantrico. yee-haw!

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12343
                              Mt. Heart Attack
                              Participant

God, italian dates, italian dates!!!

in reply to: is there any more music out there? #12684
                                Mt. Heart Attack
                                Participant

talking about recent news, these days I’m really into last Tortoise’s album. It’s simply amazing! I was waiting for something like that since “TNT” times (is it a little off topic? :D)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994