Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 214 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14308
    Be
    Participant

Last correction after the setlist for Malmö surfaced on Dime!

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14306
      Be
      Participant

So this is the final version for this tour! Bent said they have like 70 songs to choose from. It will remain a mystery what the other 20 are!

in reply to: The Great SETLISTS massacre! #15485
        Be
        Participant

Unbelievable! But I miss Junior.

I am glad, I saw some rare songs like stalemate, she used to be a twin and stained glass. Oh, and I think neverland has been played 90 times to often ;-)

If there had been a quiz, I would never have put stg at number 1. To me it feels as if U lied was played a 1000 times.

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14304
          Be
          Participant

Oh yes, I forgot about that one. So I’ll finish this tomorrow!

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14302
            Be
            Participant

So! These are the final stats for this year. 50 different songs were played! No Song has been played at every gig.

Notable is – of course – the return of The Golden Core to the stage, also the first ever live appearances of Sungravy. Wishing well also had a long rest before this tour.

I guess I will do the stats in spring as well. I need a place for my slight touches with Motorpsycho nerdiness! :D

in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14070
              Be
              Participant

Ha, ha, just listened to the recording for the first time. Did anybody notice the guy shortly before Hogwash starts who says (in German): “Do they have a new drummer or is he getting younger all the time?”

in reply to: Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009 #15243
                Be
                Participant

For me In the Family is one of the finest songs they haver ever done, upstairs/downstairs on the other hand is one boring piece of music.

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14300
                  Be
                  Participant

Updated after the Italian leg of the tour!

in reply to: Trezzo (Milano) 12-11-2009 #15125
                    Be
                    Participant
                      Quote:
                      Youtube allows max video length

of 10 minutes.

That can’t be true. I have watched whole two hour long Radiohead Concerts on Youtube.

in reply to: 11.11.2009 Bologna, “Estragon” (IT) #15160
                      Be
                      Participant

Actually they played two songs from demon box! All is Loneliness and plan #1. Look at the Tour Stats Thread

in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13935
                        Be
                        Participant

I think you did a hell of a job! Sounds very good. Would have loved to be there. Maybe I’ll return to Bologna next year, then I hope for another event like this! :lol:

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14298
                          Be
                          Participant

Updated

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14215
                            Be
                            Participant

@Vortex

I can understand that you are disappointed and so are we, if that means we will not be able to listen to your recording, but I think it’s useless to whine about what Dime mods “did to you”. Don’t you get it that it has nothing do to with the quality of your recording! There are live recordings on Dime that no normal person would consider music – qualitywise, but still people download them (I wouldn’t!).

You violated the rules they set and you might think that these rules suck (I would be happy to have MP3s on Dime, because it would reduce download times a lot and I am not able to sense any differences between FLAC files and high quality MP3s and also I convert all my downloads to MP3s for my personal Ipod-use), but it’s compeletely useless to rant about any unfair treatment.

People on this forum have offered you advice and help for getting your recording out (put it on Motortrades, put it on Dime as a one piece MP3-file etc.), but instead of taking that help you decides to be “sad”. Which makes me sad now, because I won’t be able to listen to your recording!

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14297
                              Be
                              Participant

Updated!

Up to now only Whole Lotta Rosie aah Diana has been played at every gig!

in reply to: Fribourg 9.11. #15088
                                Be
                                Participant

First gig without Cornucopia. U lied as last song seems strange. Vortex Surfer would have been the appropriate ending, I guess!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994