Johnny_Heartfield

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 541 through 549 (of 549 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2017-10-28 Zwolle, Hedon #31268
    Johnny_Heartfield
    Participant

Hope I'll get the other kind of gig in K̦ln Рjust 8 songs for 150 minutes like Bremen or Brussels. This here reads like the most uninteresting setlist of the tour so far to me Рif that's possible at all.

But there you go – different tastes…

in reply to: Dime – Please help. #31123
      Johnny_Heartfield
      Participant

Dime is indeed better than Motortrades.

Lost much time & nerves with Motortrades and was glad I lost my account there ;-)

Hard to keep your upload level even on Motortrades, because at times quite low traffic.

Probably uploading new material is easier on …trades, but I still prefer Dime! So please keep on uploading there, if possible!

Also don't like Motortrades' exclusivity clause. Like to spread the material as wide as possible. Strange Motortrade allows material from other sources but forbids posting original …trades material elsewhere. So please keep on diming!

in reply to: SUNN O))) – Live archives #27942
        Johnny_Heartfield
        Participant

I do prefer dime. I want to load stuff down on my pc, play around with the sound, compile collections etc… – just for my own private use of course.

Don't favour these online cloud music services. Bandcamp isn't the worst of all – but wait. Once popular everything online is sucked into the big commercial data superveillance machine.

B.t.w. – audience recordings should be free!

If MP or any other band want to offer additional stuff of minor sound quality on bandcamp – why not. Would enlarge the amount of accessible material.

But then – apart from commercial reasons – why release something that you're probably not fully content with yourself?

in reply to: Düsseldorf ticket for sale #27857
          Johnny_Heartfield
          Participant

Now sold.

in reply to: Düsseldorf ticket for sale #27856
            Johnny_Heartfield
            Participant

It's an E-ticket.

in reply to: COTF mp3? #27344
              Johnny_Heartfield
              Participant

That remark was directed at Hyena – you should find your coftf-link in the mail (adress that I found on your website)

enjoy!

btw: of course people without a record player bought the viny-only coftf – would have done the same. Nevertheless: vinyl rules!

in reply to: COTF mp3? #27342
                Johnny_Heartfield
                Participant

Get yourself a record player! what's the use of owning mp vinyls without one?

@Hyena
                  : I'll send you a download link, if you get me your e-mail adress.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO Summer & Fall 2013 #23742
                  Johnny_Heartfield
                  Participant

Enjoyed the 2013 gigs – some live, mostly recordings from dime – but still some missing.

Could somebody please invite me to Motortrades? Should be worth it for the Munich Gig recording alone. christof.koehler [at] web.de

in reply to: Your band #15408
                    Johnny_Heartfield
                    Participant

No band at the time, but I'm involved in several projects from time to time with my own stuff. HLFP-Samplers 2 & 5 feature some of my more current stuff.

At the moment still free available here:

http://homemade-lofi-psychedelic.blogspot.de/2010/01/re-up-hlfp-02-embryo-thoughts.html

http://homemade-lofi-psychedelic.blogspot.de/2010/09/hlfp-05-space-is-still-place.html

Viewing 9 posts - 541 through 549 (of 549 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994