Red Mosquito

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author

Is it only me who sees an “optical relation” to mp’s “Heavy Metal Fruit” cover? :wink:

in reply to: Geb will play with MP at Øya!!! #18013

“Geb will play…”

Damn, wished I could see this! Have funy psychonauts :-)

in reply to: Timothy’s Moster 4CD-Box (2010 Re-Release) #17812

I like this :-)

in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17524

This Lama-Story is annoying… I’m just glad I didn’t see it so Leipzig will still be one of the best mp shows I’ve seen in my life! But if I was near this screaming moron that made Bent react like this, I would probably have been negatively affected by Bent/mp in general and for the rest of the show for sure… like this I am “glad” I didn’t see any of this and had a magic night. No doubt though it’s a rough behaviour! It’s just like witnessing violence in football: Not my philosophy, it’s making you feel “hurt” – like it obviously did for more than two people on and offstage at Conne Island :-/

in reply to: HAMBURG, 08.06.2010 #17392

I was glad to have a closer view in both Heidelberg and Hamburg, taking advantage of having insanely many shows for a last time for some time this time ;-) Like this I could see that they intendet to go from Plan #1 into Chien directly, but Snah (too much wine…?) did not wanna take the appropiate guitar from Tosh they guitar tech; himself starting to be a little annoyed the longer Snah tried to de-tune his six string; not making it in the end but smiling happy with the correct tuning when finally accepting the offered instrument: like a little boy who won’t listen ;p During the concert I actually had the feeling that Bent felt a little uncomfortable with this situation and needed to clear up something; but this could have just been in my mind!

A satisfying last show for me on the tour (hard to imagine after the brilliance Leipzig!!) with some incredible part towards the end of LLM, a boneshaking Chien and a dezibelmassage for my entire blood cells being first row: got my dosis, need my next one soon I’m afraid…

Greetings to the magic bus crew and all relaxed-but-passionated psychonauts. See you in spring 2011?!

in reply to: Roma, Circolo degli artisti 03.06.2010 #17407

A spacy-spheric beginning with complete rocked oud roll-out, ending with Vortex Surfer *before* the encores + Mad Sun, The Other Other Fool as nice surprise – isn’t it amazing that nearly every night on this tour seems like a “dream” setlist?! Hammer!

in reply to: Arena, Wien, 01.06.10 #17371

Damn, another very fine Setlist ;-) Sunchild?!!

in reply to: Heidelberg, Halle 02 – 29.05.2010 #17240

Good show last night, first 75 minutes spaced out and then hot rockers – I was still worn out by Cologne which I enjoyed veeeery much, so I was not totally in it last night. Plus knowing how “majestically spaced out” it will be tonight in Brussels it’s hard to come down now… but what great shows that have been on this tour!! Personal favourites:

View in Amsterdam, 1st Mountain (plus whole show) in Eindhoven, Bremen (as usual!) and Cologne (Gloria is the new Schlachthof?!).

Good to meet Psychonauts again in Leizig (Hamburg), love this way of touring with you and the band :-)))

in reply to: Bremen, 26.05.2010 #17127

A magical place that is! motor rolled for 2h45 including such diamonds as TiMOTHYs MONSTER, FEEL, S.T.G. and a brilliant (!!!) Chien d’espace! Good night everybody, see you tomorrow or some day soon /-)

in reply to: Berlin 25.05.10 #17110

Mrrr, looks great indeed ;-)

in reply to: MOUNTAIN #17049

I feel the same – too sad I don’t have a recorder that could probably be placed at the mixing desk :-/

in reply to: 2 spare tickets for Cologne #17101

Anders is looking for 1 ticket for Cologne!

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17059

The Setlist had a “?” next to either “Come On In” OR “S.T.G.” being very last song. Would have liked S.T.G. of course but after Mountain this show was already historical, no more wishes and “Come On In” in this new version is simply a majestic closer. Teenage will be for one of the next shows then!

When they went into Mountain I first hesitated for a few seconds what this is now, then realized what they’re just going into there, still not believing that they’re just *playing it in full* after 15 years again!!!

The band is definately on fire already on their first gigs and after this, a n y t h i n g seems possible :twisted: Have fun in Berlin tomorrow, see you again back in Bremen 8)

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14596

Mrrr, sounds tempting! We could join with some little lucid drinks – leaving Germany in one good hour :-)

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14593

Anyone looking for CHEAP BED IN AMSTERDAM tomorrow? We’d have one left… feedback needed asap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994